I’ve been feeling good these past few days. I just want to share some things I’ve done, been doing lately and what I plan to do while on break from TTC. The list is as follows but feel free to add up your ideas. 🙂
1. Baby dancing every day (whew!);
2. No Clomid to take every night for 5 days and no Pregnyl shot on CD 11;
3. For my low-dose caffeine intake, I’ve been drinking lemon iced tea and regular Coke (but not everyday!) 🙂
4. I had pedicure (which I get regularly) and got my hair straightened last week (I would’ve wanted to visit the salon a few months ago for this treatment but afraid that the procedure and the chemicals might be bad for TTC).
5. I also had facial and whole body massage last Saturday (both took a backseat since getting into TTC);
6. Planning to visit an acupuncture clinic and have another facial with crystal resurfacing this weekend;
7. Night out with friends (drinking iced tea or pineapple juice only; alcohol is still a no-no!)